These little interview questions were floating around on facebook, so I thought I'd conduct my own interview with Elias. It was pretty funny and insightful...
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you"
2. What makes mom happy?
Playing with me.
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Doing funny jokes.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You looked like your little dog sammy.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
twenty and three feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Um play with me. No I mean, clean up.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She tries to find me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
No I will be the famoust.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Going up hills.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Tires. No, chocolate. No, soup.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't know.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play cars and trucks.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're not. I have brown and you don't.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Our clothes. Because that's how God made us in the whole world!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she loves me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
My commentary: Some of these answers really touched me, especially question #18. I was struck by how quickly he answered that we're different, not the same; that he's so cognisant of our different skin colors. I found it interesting and relieving though the way he answered it- that HE has brown and I don't, not the other way around. I DO need to work on playing more and cleaning up less. :-) And for the record, Taco Bell is NOT my favorite place to go.